The 2020 conference, researched and organised by Sustainable Wine Ltd, will focus on practical solutions for the wine industry.
The event will analyse issues facing the wine value chain with in-depth focus on sustainable viticulture, climate adaptation, soil health, water management, packaging, distribution, certification, logistics, circular approaches, consumers and transparency.
We expect over 200 attendees and have space for sponsors and exhibitors alongside speakers.
- What is sustainability in wine and can we afford it?
- Climate adaptation, mitigation, planning and resourcing
- Sustainable packaging, glass and alternatives, how wine will be sold by 2025
- Transparency, what consumers want from wine brands
- How circular approaches in the winery can save money and emissions
- Sustainability certification and its value
- Is there a need for a global standard for sustainability in wine?
- Vineyard techniques for climate adaptation and mitigation
- How tech is changing wine marketing and how to respond
- How can wine brands communicate with consumers effectively?
- Herbicides and pesticides – a frank discussion about the end of chemicals in the vineyard
- Water scarcity: Strategies, challenges and solutions for water management
- Labels and ingredients: What should transparency look like
- Soil health: How to improve vineyard resilience
- How sustainability will change logistics and shipping
- Circular approaches and business opportunities in packaging