The 2020 online forum is researched and organised by Sustainable Wine Ltd.
The conference will be FREE to attend.
It will attract key players from all areas of the wine industry who are searching for practical solutions in this time of crisis.
Given our first event in late 2019 sold out, we believe that a free, online model can bring together hundreds of professionals from all aspects of the wine industry across all geographies.
The event will analyse the big issues facing the wine value chain with in-depth focus on sustainable viticulture, distribution, logistics, circular approaches, consumers and transparency.
- How Covid-19 has changed the wine industry
- Can we agree on a global definition of sustainability in wine?
- Proliferation or consolidation: What is the future of certification in wine?
- In the vineyard: Small producers on key lessons learned, opportunities and pitfalls
- Social issues in wine: How to define, and tackle real and potential labour abuses
- Logistics and Distribution: How will delivery of wine change by 2025?
- Social issues in wine: How to improve community empowerment in a wine business
- Lessons from Spain: How wine industry can tackle sustainability and climate change
- In the vineyard: What regenerative approaches mean for soil health improvements
- What should wine industry leadership on climate change look like?
- What the wine industry can learn about sustainability from other industries
- In the winery: How circular approaches in the winery can save money and emissions
- Biodiversity in the vineyard: How to work with nature, not against it
- Misinformation in wine: How transparency and science can change the debate on ‘clean’ and ‘natural wine’
- Sustainable packaging, how wine will be sold by 2025 and beyond
- Closing plenary discussion: How do we use sustainability to attract the next generation of wine consumers?